This is a list of some of the professional, academic activities, community cardiology activities---free cardiac camps and, patient-education activities conducted by Dr.Srinivas Ramaka from June 1999.
- Conducting World D Heart Day regularly from 2001
- Conducting World No Tobacco Day Regularly From 2005.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Programs For Lay Public Conducted By Srinivasa Heart Foundation
- The First Program On CPR For Lay Public Was Held At Srinivasa Heart Centre In 2009, attended By around 100 Persons.
- Another program was held on World Heart Day-September 2010 at NRI alumni centre, KMC, Warangal.—attended by around 112 persons.
- 30 persons were trained in CPR at the free health camp at Parkal.
- On May 31, WNTD 2011, CPR training was given to NCC cadets at Ravindrabharathi, Hyderabad.—100.
- In Association With Indian Redcross,3 Programs were Organised –2 at The Redcross Building and another at NIT.